Divert is frequently used by our customers to divert calls they wish to be answered by us.
Note: FaceTime calls are not forwarded.
Note: You must be in range of the cellular network when you set iPhone to forward calls, or calls wonâ€™t be forwarded.
- Go to Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding and turn on Call Forwarding.
- On the â€śForward toâ€ť screen, enter the number youâ€™re forwarding calls to.
- With GSM, the Call Forwarding icon appears in the status bar when call forwarding is on.
- Enter *72, followed by the number youâ€™re forwarding calls to, then tap Call.
To turn off call forwarding (CDMA)
- Enter *73, then tap Call.
Apple website or view the iPhone Guide